Friday, May 2, 2008




One more...




Today I went to our massage therapist's to do some henna. I did some intricate, almost painful to continue work on her foot, a dinosaur on her daughters leg, and for her other daughter a lizard with some flowers..




About 2 hours into this enjoyable event.. Linda's ex husband came to get the girls. Linda got up to help get them off, and say good bye. While she was out of the room... her ex husband came up to me and said.. "Did you put that s**t on my girls?" I smiled, thinking oh, he must be joking.."yes, I did". (My cheerfulness was apparent). "Don't you ever do that again! That's coming from the father!" He said sternly. I was soo shocked. But honestly just shocked. I wasn't scared, I wasn't upset. I laughed to Linda later telling her what he said. She shook her head and told me of the mess he is.


I was so pleased with myself for letting that roll of my back. I would have been shaking and worried all about it if it had happened a year ago. I've grown that much! I love it!

No comments: