Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Consciously Aware I an in a Positive Vibration

**This is taken from my Wordpress blog which I started and desided I liked blogger better... dated sometime in April!! :)

I used to be a very negative selfish person. I would pout when I didn’t get my own way. My negative attitude was a direct result of my selfishness. I wasn’t always this way. Childhood was wonderful. Full of orange popsicles on summer days and family vacations, my dad singing Elvis and Johnny Cash. Lots of sprinkler running and enough cookies to last a life time. So why did I change?
It must have been the evil teenage monster that inhabited my body. Not right away, though.. my selfishness appeared later in my teen years. Probably about 17 years old. I knew everything, and true love would save the world! I was steered on a very moral course all my life and when an unexpected tear in my family occurred, I began a decent. Now at 17, I began to fall from my standards. Selfishness settled in very easily, getting cozy in my habits. Redirecting my goals and my needs.
Now, I’m not going to get into my life story… I’ll write that book later, but I did want to explain why I am so different now.
After a series of running into brick-walls and falling into pits of despair because of my ridiculous choices… I finally met and married the coolest person on the planet. We met on-line. He’s a gifted and creative genius. Of course I wasn’t a depressed mess when we met, I did have to prepare myself. I was much more positive about life having many years to look back at my stupidity. I had learned some interesting ways to live a less stressed life. But my true education began after my husband and I were married.
The most interesting part is that I didn’t seek out this knowledge. It came to me. Now I understand the phrase “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”. Bit by bit, line upon line knowledge has been given to me in one form or another. The most amazing thing to me is how it has increased in content and stamina.
So here I am, at what looks like to me the beginning of something so grand and incredible that at times I cannot contain my joy! If you are thinking on a high frequency you’ll understand. The pace is quickened. I see people on that same frequency I was once on, that low, melancholy frequency, and I feel so much compassion for them. It feels awful.
So now, I am consciously aware I in a positive vibration!

No comments: