Friday, May 2, 2008

Movin on up! Positively!!!

I am extremely grateful for the loads and loads of priceless information that has come into my life. My once very pessimistic, negative, melancholy attitude has been transformed to a life of joy! JOY! Yes, that word used mainly for Christmas. I feel it more than I ever had.. at least since before I was a wee child. My new knowledge of energy, positive thinking, laws of success, reiki and EFT has made me feel joy! I used to hate those kind of people.. the kind that were happy. I used to hate people!! But I have realized it feels so much better to be happy!

I am re reading Remembering Wholeness, and finding that the Stickman Concept that Leslie Householder teaches has helped me understand what Carol Tuttle teaches and vice versa. The Secret is only the beginning!

Thanks so our fabulous family for coming to Vegas to watch the Stickman Seminar, we all got to go out to eat with Leslie and Trevan. We were able to pick their brains a bit, and ask important questions. It was really just awesome to rub shoulders with about 6 couples all positive thinkers! I love it!

Checkout Stickman it rocks, really!! It's Bob Proctors baby. It's what we needed! http://www.thoughtsalive.com/stickmanvideo.php

And read Carol Tuttle's: Remembering Wholeness http://www.rememberingwholeness.com/

No comments: