Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ron Paul Rally!!






Ron Paul came to Vegas yesterday! He came to UNLV, and packed the Artimus Hamm Concert Hall. At least nearly 2000 in attendance. Flags waving, signs "RON PAUL" flowing like a sea of truth. It was so exciting! News reporters all over, cameras flashing... and while we waited... you'd hear a "Yeah! Ron Paul" and the whole crowd would cheer! It was awesome! And he still hadn't come out yet!!
The message he shares is one unlike any modern politician can compare to. Well.. in the first place he is unlike any other politician. He is a statesman. He has integrity, and truly stands for what he believes. He doesn't change his vote, or his views to get people to like him. When a person gets a whiff of his revolution, they become stalwart followers. I felt like crying just being there, and being apart of something so good in it's nature. Something so full of truth! I am not normally involved in politics because of the dishonesty inherent in it. My 2 older sons were with me, and my 10 year old who is sensitive to feeling things spiritually said..."Mom, I feel something here, I think it's the spirit" (in our religion this refers to the Holy Spirit, or the Holy Ghost). Both my sons left with Ron Paul fever. It was a great experience for them.
A beacon of truth in a crumbling world. Our constitution should not be overlooked like some kind of old mens' ramblings.. we must elect Ron Paul President of the United States of America. We owe it to our fore fathers and our grandchildrens' children. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/



No comments: