Monday, November 19, 2007

Hubby's book


My husband is a great writer. He's almost completed his book and is putting it in manuscript form now. The book is about the pre-Hispanic Philippines and their connection to Polynesia. It's fascinating. You can find out more about it at his myspace site :http://www.myspace.com/lanew2

I could brag on him all day!


Lane has a gift. He can connect things and find similarities in myths and folklore and even tattooing from the Philippines and Polynesia. Lane is half Filipino and half Caucasian. He's very passionate about this book, and wants to share it with Filipinos all over so they can have pride in their roots, their original culture. I have enjoyed being the one he bounces ideas off of for the last 5 years. I have learned allot about many cultures that many natives didn't know about themselves because of my husbands teaching. He's also an awesome teacher, and if you get him going... he'll share with you the knowledge he's been given about his people.

I write about him now, because I am so proud of him. And this being my first blog... I thought he deserved it! Buy his book when it comes out!!

No comments: